New: Special developments
When standards are no solution.
Whenever standard imaging and video technologies reach their limits, be it due to material, size or design, special developments are the solution of choice. And this is exactly what we are your partner for. We develop for you what does not exist. Expect cleanly thought-out, reliably built and high-performance solutions. We present two of these solutions to you here. You can buy them in this form or have them further adapted to your requirements. We would also be happy to develop completely new tools for you. Just ask us.
Our special developments:
Combustion chamber monitoring
Thermal imaging camera with pinhole germanium lens (Thermal)
Air-cooled special camera (video)
Thermal imaging camera with pinhole germanium lens (thermal)
Temperature measurements in the combustion chamber. Now up to 1,200 °C possible.
Developed and built for industrial applications in hot areas: This high-temperature calibrated thermal imaging camera with powerful pinhole germanium lens measures up to 1,200 degrees Celsius in the combustion chamber and displays the measurement results accurately. An additional cooling system, which fixedly encloses the device, protects the camera and lens in the process. The diameter of the lens, on the other hand, is 31 millimeters, which is more than half the usual market diameter. This means that the device also fits perfectly into very small installation openings. And thanks to the slightly recessed optics, extreme vignetting (edge blur) is no longer an issue when used with a cooling system. All in all: State of the art in imaging.
- Infrared high temperature pinhole lens: with germanium lenses
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Focal length: 8.0 mm
- Field of view (horizontal): 90°
- F-number: F2.0
- Lens diameter: only 31 mm (instead of the usual 70 to 80 mm)
- Lens length: 220 and 222 mm respectively
- Pinhole diameter: 4 mm
- Lens mount: M34 x 0.75
- Designed for high temperature applications
- Enables measuring range up to 1,200 °C
- High-quality germanium optics with multi-layer anti-reflective coating (thus no falsification of measurement results due to reflection)
- Recessed, front germanium element (thus extremely low vignetting when used with cooling system)
- High transmission (thus temperatures can be displayed exactly)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel housing
- Various versions available with recessed optics tip and front terminating germanium optics (interchangeable optics)
- Compatible with the IRS thermal imaging camera series and thermal imaging cameras from other manufacturers
Air-cooled special camera (video)
Sovereign burner monitoring. Even if compressed air is the cooling medium.
Developed for applications with ambient conditions of up to 1,600 degrees Celsius, which may only be cooled by compressed air instead of water: With this special camera, which itself relies on air cooling, you can reliably display your burner and combustion chamber on video for the first time, even under the harshest conditions. Thanks to high-quality optical elements, the lens tip (pinhole view) functions perfectly in continuous operation of up to 400 degrees Celsius. Optional (but highly recommended) lens dummies equipped with temperature sensors are available for this air-cooled special camera. This allows you to conveniently set your cooling media, optimize their consumption, and minimize the risks of installing your optic-camera combinations due to unknown temperature conditions. Gone are the days when camera technology evaporated.
- Temperature at pinhole view up to 400 °C in continuous operation
- Ambient temperature optics up to 150 °C in continuous operation
- Adjustable 2-way cooling (double-walled housing, camera inside)
- Built-in 1080p SDI camera (for lag-free HD video)
- Material (housing and optics tube): stainless steel 1.4571
- Different lens lengths available from 448 to 1,100 mm
- Different viewing angles available from 90 to 120
- Lateral view of 120 or 130° also possible
- Designed for applications where water must not be used as a cooling medium and ambient temperatures of up to 1,600 °C prevail
- Optional lens dummies available for convenient adjustment of the cooling media (thus no more risk when installing the optics-camera combination due to unknown temperature conditions in the interior)
- Optional SDI transmission technology and compatible SDI-IP encoders available