Non-destructive evaluation and inspection of materials, raw materials, surfaces and temperatures
System monitoring through visualisation with imaging technology
Complete control: ¬in every dimension, under any conditions.
Sometimes it’s about the early detection of fires in unclear or hot areas, sometimes about non-destructive evaluation of materials in inaccessible layers: thanks to imaging techniques, in short: imaging, you are constantly getting information about processes, objects and qualities — and can see where there’s a need for optimisation.
- Thermography systems for infrared image processing and automation; IR camera units for temperature monitoring in fire protection according to VdS guideline 3189 and for the hot area up to 2,400°C ambient temperature
- Video periscopes (axial and radial)
- Image processing
- Systems for contactless and non-destructive evaluation of surfaces and objects
- Systems for the analysis of material consistency in deeper layers
- Safety technology based on thermography systems and video periscoping
- 3D measuring systems
- Linkup of all systems to superior control systems
- Support of continuous improvement processes (CIPs) and of quality management